1. Download the order form and fill in the necessary details
2. Please verify your payment methods
3. Email your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Wait for e mail confirmation and payment details
5. You will receive an email confirmation within the next working day together with the payment details, please check that your order is reflected correctly in the e mail
6. Please kindly make payments to POSB Savings 186-30473-0 within 24 hours after receiving the confirmation
7. Wait for the item to arrive. Shipping within Singapore usually takes 5 to 7 working days. After payment and verification have been made, you will be notified when your item will be mailed out. All items will be mailed out on every Mondays and Fridays of the week. If you wish to have your item mailed out on specific days, do drop us an email at Pride.email@example.com.
Payment Methods We accept payment via ATM Transfers, DBS I-banking, Inter-bank transfers, and cash payments.
For I-banking customers, please email us your I-Banking initials, amount transferred & time of transfer. For customers who have done their transfers via the ATM, please email us a print screen of the ATM transfer receipt for verification.
Please note that we will not acknowledge any payments unless it's accompanied by your verification details/image shot. Payment must be made within 24 hours after order confirmation is received.
Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your order and item will be given up to the next customer. Priority will always be given to customers who are able to make payment first. For customers who want to make cash payment upon self-collection, please understand that priority is still given to customers who can make payment before you. Hence, we encourage you to make payment promptly before arranging for self-collection.
Delivery Mode Self-Collection: You can collect the items from the following places. Please email us to arrange for a collection date, time and venue preferred.
Ang Mo Kio (mrt)
As Pride Apparels will not be responsible for any damages or loss of items during the postage process, registered mail would be highly recommended.
Please take note of the additional postage fee Local Registered Mail: SGD$3.70
Local Standard Mail: SGD$1.50